the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More Snow to Shovel

Last Wednesday we got at least 12" of snow overnight. On top of a thick layer of ice which came a few days before. I was so excited that they were already grading the street that afternoon, when snow was still coming down. But what I didn't realize was that I should have moved the car. I watched the grader come down our side of the street and thought, "Oh, this is going to be great. They are going to do such a great job of ploughing our car out." I watched in horror as that was not the case. They ploughed me in! Ahhh. Now there was a 2' wall of packed snow around our car and I needed to get out in a few hours. So I went out to shovel. This first picture is of course after we got the car out.














Today we have more snow. Tim thinks about another 4 or 5". So I guess this is here to stay. So any of you who love snow and need to get your fix. We have a spare room and a toddler who would join you outside to play.









Nadia is having no problem staying cool! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home