the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Birthday Birds

Well, it's Lisa's tradition to give a gift that's a little crazy. She gave Tim live crabs one Christmas and this year for my Birthday she gave me the choice of a few different live pets. Oh boy, that was a hard decision. The choices were a chinchilla, a degu or 2 finches. I had really wanted a chinchilla for Nadia to play with until I counted up how much a cage and accessories were going to be. So the finches won - we already had a cage and accessories. So here they are. I had no idea they would be so active. They are so very cute, with their little cheeps and peeps. I like the cheerful noise. They sure are hard to photograph.

Annalisa Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home