the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

the results are in!

So yesterday Mom Sawatzky and I went for our long awaited spa pedicure. This was Tim's anniversary gift to me and also my first time having a pedicure. Wow. I definetly love the spa. It was so fun to spend time with Mom and relax. And the coffee and cheesecake afterward was great too. I love our street. All of these wonderful things in walking distance.




While Mom & I relaxed, Tim and Nadia played...with hats.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Very nice! I shall remember to take a peek at your feet at church this morning.

Sunday, 03 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home