the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Nadia's Words

Nadia is 21 months old and she is surprising us with new words everyday. In fact, I wish I had a translator because sometimes it's a wild guess to figure it out. Here is a sampling of Nadia's best words:

tattoo = water
tittoo = Mr. Potato Head
a-no = I don't know
bee bah = ladybug
ki ki = kitty cat or Mrs. Karen
puppy = sippy cup or puppy
bubby = garbage
pie = boy
me me = excuse me
t-tie = hair ties
ya ya = Nadia

Nadia can say many words very well, but those are just boring for me to write out.

Here is a contest for you. Place your guesses! What is mow (like cow but with an 'm')? and what is he-o? Let's see if anyone can get them both correct. If you do, you can be my word translator - sorry it's a non-paid position.

Happy guessing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I think mow means more, and he-o means highchair. Just random guesses!
Karen

Sunday, 17 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home