the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

contest results

If you didn't get a chance to vote in our contest, sorry but it's now over!

I was asking everyone's opinion on "mau" which sounds like cow but with an 'm', and "he-o". Thanks to all who humoured me and took a guess. It's fun to hear what you came up with. I know it's not quite fair because you have absolutely no context to work with. But sometimes neither do I!

"mau" is actually jam - go figure
"he-o" is hero.

She's been watching Veggie Tales - Larry Boy and the Bad Apple - Larry Boy is the hero. She is really too cute when she makes her little construction man fly around the house and says he-o, he-o.

I guess you're all wondering if there is a winner in this contest. Well, yes of course. I chose Jennifer Friesen - because she wrote in twice trying to guess! Way to go Jen!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Why don't you have pictures of the new bird eggs on your blog? I would like to see how they are coming along.

Wednesday, 20 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home