the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Monday, September 08, 2008

kiddos

With all the renos going on it doesn't leave much time for fun. So we squeeze it in whenever and where ever we can. Tim and Nadia were having a tickle fight. I think she pushed him off the sofa.
We don't have much left in the garden, just carrots and gourds. And Nadia is still excited about the garden and really loves to pick the carrots. Translation: she loves to chose the ones she wants me to pull. Here she's doing a little dance with the carrots. And Colin is a full time walker now.
Does he ever love the cat. I don't really think the feeling is mutual.
Colin loves playing in the sand. I always thought people were making-it-up when they said their kids liked to eat sand. Well, now I understand. Colin will grab handfuls and chow down. Maybe I should be more concerned.
In the playroom. Tim was sitting on the pillow and Colin came over, and strategically plunked himself down just like Daddy. However, Tim copied Colin with the cup thing. Boys making boy noises into a tiny cup!
Colin started this rampage of running around with Nadia's balloon in his mouth. Later he would walk and whip his head around so the balloon would hit his face. You had to be here.
Nadia was enjoying her play dough, something we haven't done in a long time. She made this snowman in hopes that snow would come soon. Every second day she asks if it's snow time because she wants to go outside and eat the snow. I almost forgot to tell you, she's doing her fish impression here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it that your couch is in the kitchen/dining area. And that between all the business you still take pictures! And that Colin is walking...won't that be fun when Shadow and I come home? (eek!) Mostly I just love you guys. I can't wait to come see you.

Tuesday, 09 September, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your children are adorable! :o)

Anita

Wednesday, 10 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home