the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

ripping and vrooming

We started ripping apart the living room. Colin thought it was soooo cool. He desperately wanted to help, notice the tip toe standing.
Nadia gives a go at the ripping. I'm so impressed with Tim. I thought demo was more rage than anything else. Turns out you have to have patience so you don't wreck other stuff. I don't help with the ripping...I just haul the junk to the garage.

The insulation we found. Not cool!
Colin and Nadia don't care what our house looks like. They just play. Racing cars. I'm sure in time Colin will figure out how to drive it the right way around. Maybe it fits in his hand better this way!??!?
Nadia has to put her nose in the corner as punishment. I guess her usual corner was full of junk. I just thought it was cute that she wedged herself in there and then put her rubber boots on too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

I think tip-toe standing is super impressive. That takes coordination.

Sunday, 10 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home