the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

all sorts

We've been up to all sorts of things lately. Nadia loves to help me water the flowers. It's a great thing because it's been really sunny and warm and without her they may not be as healthy. Nadia is also sporting a pony tail here. She's 3 and I can count on 1 hand the times she's actually kept 1 in for more than 10 seconds. This 1 actually lasted all morning until after lunch.
With Nadia I was so eager to try everything, with Colin it's more like, "Oh, I guess we should do that now..." So he's almost 11 months old and I'm finally giving him finger foods. I guess up until now he's been a gager. So I am very pleased that he can eat with his hands and not choke, for the most part.
Strawberry pieces where the first finger foods he ate without choking. Good pick Colin.
Lately, Nadia always wants Colin to sit in her lap while she strangles, I mean hugs, him. Mostly, he doesn't really want to be restrained so this is usually a short lived event. But, Colin does giggle and love to play with Nadia so he tolerates it. It's a good thing he's easy going.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Monday, 02 June, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home