the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

at last

This is the reason I haven't blogged in weeks. At last we can see our yard. The snow is gone and the weather is finally warm...at least in SK terms. Nadia and I have been outside cleaning up the fall mess and checking out our yard. We cleaned up her enormous sand box and I gave her some sand toys and now she just won't come in. I guess that's good. We also raked the front lawn and caught about 30 ladybugs already. Nadia was thrilled. She would find them and then put them on the deck and wait to see if they were alive or dead. Then she would narrate what was happening. It was too funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so big! And so cute! I can hardly wait to come and see her again.

Monday, 21 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home