the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

what about this one?

Okay, I found this photo the other day and when I turned it black and white I really liked it. And both kids are looking at the camera. So what do you think....should I sketch this one. Right now I'm going to develope all of them, colour and black and white to see which one I like best. But you can still vote becuase I don't start my class till tomorrow evening.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael and Sharlene McDonald said...

this is the one ! or #2 on the previous post.. Sounds like fun. Hope you have a great time!

Wednesday, 23 April, 2008  
Blogger Tori Fehr said...

Yes, this one. So, so cute. Both your kids are so photogenic! Wow! I hope you have fun starting your class, and can't wait to see your work of art!

Sherry

Thursday, 24 April, 2008  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

I also agree that this is the one. I love it.

Thursday, 24 April, 2008  
Blogger Juanita said...

Yes! That is great! Have fun at your class. Is it in BH or PA? I would be impressed if it was in BH.

Thursday, 24 April, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the perfect picture. I can't wait to see the finished product. I hope you have tons of fun.
Danielle

Thursday, 24 April, 2008  
Blogger VanEeBoyz said...

all the pictures are adorable.. but this one would be awesome!!!
The class sounds like so much fun!Post your finished result!
Nice to see you last week..

Thursday, 24 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home