the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

expecting...round 2

Since my friend Sarah called me pure evil for our last post titled Expecting, I thought for Christmas I shouldn't be so evil! So, guess what - okay I'll just tell you - We're really expecting! our second child that is. I'm just finished my 1st Trimester which makes us due beginning of July.

And here's a picture of Nadia with some homemade fun, a pasta necklace and a shaker. I don't think she quiet understands that we're having another baby, but she sure is excited in this picture.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Congratulations again, you guys! That is such awesome news! We'll have to guess the dates and weights of yours and Nicole's babies :)

Monday, 25 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home