the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

25 weeks down

I can't believe how big I am already with this baby. Most people think I'm not that big, but I FEEL big. Considering I'm 5 1/2 months, and 3 1/2 to go...oh, boy! Is this going to be a big Sawatzky boy? I am expecting a bigger baby, but Mom scared me yesterday when she said that "maybe you'll have an 11 lb. boy!" ha ha! Funny for you, but it could happen. Oh well. I'm not worried...well maybe that my skin won't return to normal size!

Nadia sure is excited about our baby. She always asks to carry the baby - then she gives my belly a big hug and laughs! She is also noticing that my belly is getting bigger. She says, "Mommy, big" and points to my belly. Then she tells me that she wants a baby in her belly. The only thing I can think to tell her is that she has to be married first. This could be bad when those kindergarten engagements start happening!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I think you look great, Anna! And just right for 5 1/2 months. Little Sawatzky will be here before you know it :)

Saturday, 24 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home