the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Mom's 50!

Well yesterday we had a fun time celebrating my Mom's 50th Birthday. Of course we mocked her for being incredibly old but we also wanted her to have some fun. So we threw a big party at Mom and Dad's house (if you were not invited you either don't know my mom, live far away or are not old enough to be invited to an old person party). My sister Lisa came up with an idea for my Mom's gift, we found a nice picture frame and all of the kids, granddaughter and dog went for studio portraits. It was pretty cool to watch Mom open it, of course she cried. But I think it was one of those good cries not a, oh my children are so hideous, kind of cries. At least I hope so. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I hope Mom had a great time. Mom, we love you lots and we'll put you in a good home. I mean, it was fun having a party at your home, ya, that's it. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael and Sharlene McDonald said...

Nice post... wish your mommy a happy Birthday from us!!

Wednesday, 03 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home