the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Mosh Pit

4 days before New Year's Eve we decided to have a New Years party. So we stocked up with imported Saskatoon Costco hors d'Ĺ“uvre and started calling people 2 days before. We ended up having 7 families all together. That doesn't sound like many people until I tell you....there were 14 adults and 21 kids, all under the age of 10! It was sheer chaos. The kids ran up and down and all around. Our house is perfect for parties and hide and seek. So we had a ton of fun and we all survived with out injury. OH, accept our house had a minor injury. At one point Jordan came up to me and said, "Excuse me, this came off." It was a ceiling tile! It was ready to come off anyway, but I thought it was humorous...me standing there with a ceiling tile in my hand saying, "thanks".
Our police officer friend had all the kids doing sit-ups and push-ups at one point! And Tim thought, "This guy is good!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

You know, I've made kids do push-ups in Sunday School before and I felt so guilty, and now you, as a parent, are happy about getting kids to do them, so I don't feel so bad anymore.

Wednesday, 09 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home