the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

baby Luke

Tim's cousin's wife Susan came for a visit this past week. They live in Calgary and just had their first baby 2 months ago. Luke is such a cutie. I was so proud of Susan for driving up to the farm, by herself, from Saskatoon. Later she told me that she's one of those people who usually falls asleep in the car. So I'm glad you made the trek, Susan. It was a great visit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

I love your pictures! They are always so cute and fun. I especially like the one with Tim and Colin. Colin is growing up WAY too fast. I haven't even seen him lift himself up on his own. But I will...oh yes, I will.

Saturday, 03 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home