the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

the baby weight contest


Colin's last official weigh-in was at 11 days old. So I thought maybe I should take him in and introduce him to the Dr. in Birch Hills. And out of this we are having a contest. I have no idea what he weighs and so I thought we should all guess. Today, Colin is 3 months old...now start your guessing. The winner will receive a very lovely prize, as always!

Some Saturday morning fun. The kiddos actually slept in on a Saturday. I can't believe I think 7:30am is sleeping in. Finally, a new family photo. Nadia is finally out of her run-away-from-the-camera-and-whine phase. Praise God!

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael and Sharlene McDonald said...

11 lbs 4 oz

Saturday, 29 September, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is 13 lbs! Hope you find a great doctor! :o)
Anita

Saturday, 29 September, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess 14 lbs. He looks pretty solid to me.

Saturday, 29 September, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family picture! I'm so glad Nadia doesn't hate the camera anymore! She is so cute! What a smile! And that first pic of Colin looks like he is 5 months old. How did he grow so much in 2 weeks? I think he will be 14 lbs 6 oz.
Miss you guys... mom

Saturday, 29 September, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these games so I will give it a try..... my guess is Colin is 14 lbs... he looks like he eats well. I believe babies are suppose to double their weight by 6 months and then i added some.... when is the draw date AKA weigh in day for colin?

Alicia Douglas

Saturday, 29 September, 2007  
Blogger Christy said...

14 pounds 9 ozs.

Tuesday, 02 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home