the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Monday, July 23, 2007

A little warm

Well it was 38 degrees C here today except it felt more like 45. So for all of you whiners out there (myself included) I thought instead of pictures of my kids I would post reminders of what it was like 6 months ago and we were all saying "I can't wait for summer and a little 40 degree heat".Colin doesn't seem to mind the heat, he just sleeps all the time. And Nadia is just running around naked today and going in her swimming pool. Trust me the same thought crossed my mind. We have managed to keep it a cool 30 inside so after going outside it feels a lot cooler in here. 30 degrees is not cooler! Oh well, at least I don't have to shovel. But I do have to move boxes.

Tim

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just whining today about how much I missed the snow, and your pictures made me so happy. Thank you. I don't dread having those days back, especially now that I have my own garage! But somehow today we, thankfully, went from our 31 degrees and hot sun and humidity to a lovely 25 degrees with a thundershower. It's so beautiful.

Tuesday, 24 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home