the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Monday, June 18, 2007

just in time

Today I finally finished my baby quilt. It's nothing special, but it was a fun project...especially since I'm new to sewing. So we're almost ready for the baby to come. I just set up the playpen as a crib and now we just need to put together the change table. We don't actually have a room for the baby - that's why we've waited this long to set stuff up (we're sharing our room with the baby.) Not the ideal, but it should be okay for the few weeks we have left until we move. Now we just need somewhere to move to. As of this moment we plan to move in about 4-5 weeks and we don't have a house or place to stay. Anyone got a big tent we could borrow?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a really nice job of the quilt. It looks great!

Anita :o)

Friday, 22 June, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

Anna! That's a really beautiful quilt. Good job! I can hardly wait to see the little baby cuddled up in it.

Thanks for putting comments on my blog while we were gone. It was so encouraging. I love you guys!

Monday, 25 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perfect color choice for a boy or girl. Danielle

Monday, 25 June, 2007  
Blogger VanEeBoyz said...

I LOVE your quilt! I hope we can see each other in the delivery room TONIGHT!!!!!

Monday, 25 June, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

Man, you sure got it right on this one! A green blanket for a little boy. How nice.

Tuesday, 03 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home