the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Update on the scary happenings

Since not all of you are around to hear, I'll update you since the last post. The tightenings did stop and I was 'released' from the hospital! That was Tuesday, and on Friday Tim stayed home because he had a terrible flu.

Fortunately, hours later he was feeling better, but my back started going into spasm. I tried to lay down for some rest and relief, only to be completely paralyzed by pain. In agony I whimpered for Tim to come get me up. Screaming and crying he pulled me to my feet. After about 10 minutes, the sheer agony ended. All day I was in severe pain and for the most part couldn't really move. I saw a Chiropractor in the evening and Praise God that in the evening I was feeling better and was actually able to lay down. I slept well and in the morning the pain was totally gone - I only had minor aches!

The Chiropractor adjusted me again and now I feel great. I can even breathe better! And Tim's flu - I guess it was a one day thing. But I'm grateful, I don't know what I would have done if he wasn't home to get me up off the bed! Poor Nadia, she looked very concerned for me.

But this week is going well. I've cleared my schedule and I'm trying to de-stress. So hopefully the baby will be happy for another 6 or more weeks and my body won't give up again! Thanks for all your prayers and calls. We certainly have tons of really great friends taking care of us. We love you all lots.

Hopefully now we can get back to the funny posts, with cutie pictures of Nadia!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

I'm waiting for a post on the latest news. You know, and if you don't...well I'm not going to break it to everyone!

Friday, 18 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home