the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Stolen Idea

I have been inspired to try something new, but old. Auntie Lisa does regular contests on her blog and I would like to create my own version - of course in an effort/test to see if it really does gain viewer participation. So here goes the stealing of an idea.

Join our contest and get a free coffee mug - oh, no! That was, join God's army and get a free flashlight from Veggie Tales. Okay, anyway. True or Myth: Nadia says the walls in our rental place look like a cow.

For this game. Please comment and say whether you think the statement is True or a Myth. Please do leave the reason for your guess, because that makes it all the more fun. If you're confused, just take a random guess and make something up. Oh wait, that's what I would do!

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have a comment....maybe two. First of all, let me tell you that two blogs in a row without pictures of Nadia is unacceptable and of course she calls the walls a cow because, I mean I have seen your walls and I personally thought about steak the entire time I was at your house and Uncle Lorne couldn't stop mentioning holsteins after being there. So I don't know why you think it is strange that Nadia calls the wall a cow.

Friday, 30 March, 2007  
Blogger Michael and Sharlene McDonald said...

The answer MUST be yes, otherwise that would be such an odd question... quite bizarre... Though I have never personally seen your cow walls, based on logic and the assumption of your "normalness" I would say "Yes"...

Saturday, 31 March, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

She would say "yes" because auntie says so. Awww, she loves auntie.

Saturday, 31 March, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

WAIT! You theif, stealing my idea. Now people will forget about my competition and only answer yours! Or maybe we can get people to look at both who don't normally look at both. All right, folks, there is an even bigger competition here, the one that wants to know who's blog will get more comments.

Oh no, I'm not helping by leaving comments on your blog. Drat.

Saturday, 31 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the answer is yes because of the patches on your wall look like the patches of a cow. This happens when the light reflect from your window. Good friends listen. now that i just made that comment i really hope i'm right.

Monday, 02 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I hope to someday live in your house, I hope your walls don't look like cows. It may take away from the experience of living in Martensville. You know... having cow walls.

Monday, 02 April, 2007  
Blogger Karen said...

I'll be the only one who says "NO, they do not look like cow walls."
Karen

Tuesday, 03 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Audrey and I'd say more but I'm at work and have a mean boss.
mom

Thursday, 05 April, 2007  
Blogger VanEeBoyz said...

Actaully I remember you saying it earlier in your blog that Nadia thinks the patches on the wall look like a cow. (When the light shines in a certain way...) So my answer is yes too!

Thursday, 05 April, 2007  
Blogger Juanita said...

wow! what a turn out for guessing. I know this is an old post but since there is nothing new to comment on I will say "yes". Nadia is a very intelligent girl!

Wednesday, 11 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's about time for another rant by Tim. And maybe on your blog this time, not just a comment on mine:)

Thursday, 12 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home