the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Friday, April 27, 2007

10 weeks to go

I can't even believe that I'm done 30 weeks of pregnancy already. Just about 7 months done! I've been feeling really good, although I'm starting to get tired during the day. And I don't really feel big yet. It's fun to be pregnant during the warm season because I can wear t-shirts and see the baby move across my shirt. That's actually a little scary, but exciting too.

I've been trying to get Nadia to feel my belly so she can feel the baby, but I think she's a little weirded out by the whole thing. I'm just glad that she's finally saying that the playpen is for the baby and not her. She has been enjoying naps in there on occasion. Until we had a discussion about sharing it with the baby.

I guess soon we have to have another contest to guess when this baby will arrive!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

I say the baby will arrive on June 24, because that's the day I get back from Thailand.

Would you like some Tupperware?

Friday, 27 April, 2007  
Blogger Juanita said...

Nice shirt!
I think the baby will come on July 1st - Canada Day.
Is the Tupperware free because then you should take some for sure!

Saturday, 28 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the baby will be born on July 4th. Not that its because its the due date (it is right isn't it?) or because its an America holiday (ew!) but because I think that would be a good day. Long enough into the summer to experience uncomfortableness(is that a word?) but early enought that you can enjoy the hot weather too. Plus its only 12 days before my birthday. And because its a Wednesday.

Saturday, 28 April, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

Why would being a Wednesday make it a better day to have a baby? In fact, I can't think of a specific day of the week that would make having a baby any easier. What do you think, Anna?

Saturday, 28 April, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Wednesday is a good day because its the middle of the week and that would give Tim a reason to be off work. See!! Its always nice to have a break in the middle of the week. Plus, then your rested up in time for the weekend when everyone else is off and invading your space. There is never an "easy" day to be in labor, so why not just pick one.

Sunday, 29 April, 2007  
Blogger Karen said...

Looking good! I think the baby will be born on July 2. 2007.

Sunday, 29 April, 2007  
Blogger Tim and Annalisa Sawatzky said...

I think I like Colleen's reasoning. The middle of the week does sound like a good time and you have good reasonings. So Wednesday is what I'll aim for! ha ha, like I have any say at all. Too bad!

Thursday, 03 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home