the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

AHHHH!!!!

I'm done 37 weeks of pregnancy - less than 3 to go until my due date! I can't even believe this pregnancy has gone this fast. I'm getting very near the end and I still feel super great! I love it. Although in the last few days I can really feel that the baby is gaining weight and length. I was getting worried we were going to have a "small" baby. But, I guess those Sawatzky genes are kicking in!

Today I finally pulled out all the newborn stuff. I guess maybe we should set up a place for the baby now!


Nadia and I put together the new baby swing - thanks Opa and Oma! It's totally cool - it's a swing, a rocker chair and a stable chair all in one. Nadia is in love with it and had way too much fun pushing Heavy Baby in it. She's learning the physics of a swing - like, get out of the way when it's coming at you!
And of course the box was a huge hit. She thought it was a tremendously amusing bed, especially after she worked that bowed shape into it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

Hello! I've been so busy trying to keep my blog up to date that I forgot to check yours! I'm amazed at the amount of comments on your last entry. I just want you to know that I have no idea how big it will be and when you tell me I probably won't remember, but I'm hoping for a boy because I still want to spoil my only neice. How does that sound!? And I wish you were here.

Sunday, 17 June, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

niece...neice...hmmm...I don't remember it's the middle of the night.

Sunday, 17 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well your look awsome!!! I am definatly thinking of you and can't wait to find out when this little one come into this world!! Keep us posted on your moving date. It is all so exciting!! Well take care!!!!
Nicole J

Monday, 18 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home