the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

11 day weigh in

We went to the doctor's yesterday for Colin's 1 week check-up. Oops! I thought it was suppose to be a 10 day check. But anyway, he was born at 7 lbs. 10 oz. and when we took him home he was 7 lbs. 3 oz. Yesterday, at 11 days old, he weighed in at 8 lbs. 7 oz! I guess that's why I feel tired and hungry! Colin seems to be gaining really well and also developing his Sawatzky lungs. He no longer just grunts, he really gets into the wailing. So we're really looking forward to moving into a place with 3 bedrooms - and a door!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that you have got a really cute little baby boy. I know I've said it before, but I need to say it again. I think that babies are just so darn cute! And Nadia is looking like a big girl now beside her brother. And a very pretty big girl at that.

Thursday, 12 July, 2007  
Blogger Wendy Sawatzky said...

He is adorable! Thanks for the blog updates. It's a great way for us to keep informed about your growing family.

Friday, 13 July, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

Colin is the cutest little boy. And I really like the cow backdrop. It's great!

Friday, 13 July, 2007  
Blogger Karen said...

Yes, no wonder you are tired! But I'm sure he'll slow down in a few months. Looking forward to the shower tomorrow!

Tuesday, 17 July, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

Auntie wants new pictures, please.

Wednesday, 18 July, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

Children need encouragement. So if a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way, he develops a good, lucky feeling.

Thursday, 19 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home