the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm not a faker!

So seriously ... what's the deal!

Twice I've had false labour now..and last night we actually went to the hospital. Including the contractions I had at 30 weeks this is the third time. Is this baby shy? I know it's good for the baby to stay in there longer - especially since my due date is not until July 4th, but really, this is getting old. Have any of you experienced false labour? How did you keep sane and calm about the whole thing? I think I'm over stressed, anyone have a good way to de-stress?

I'm smiling here, but that was yesterday! :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a pastor's wife, your babies have to come on Saturday night! We should have scheduled Tim to preach this week, then the baby would for sure wait until Saturday night or early Sunday morning!
You are doing great, don't be stressed. We love you ...
mom ss

Wednesday, 27 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your belly grew a lot since I saw you last and that was only a week ago. You look great. Danielle

Wednesday, 27 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say that you will have the baby on June 30th sometime in the evening or July 1st in the morning sometime. Roughly 8lbs and 3oz. I can't wait to hear the good news when the baby does come. Oh Yeah i think that i will be another girl. A sister for Nadia, i think that she will be a wonderful big sister. Anna :)

Wednesday, 27 June, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

I want a boy and I want it now!!! Do I have to throw a temper tantrum to get him?!! Oh, and I have presents for you. Hope you like them.

Wednesday, 27 June, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

P.S. Anyone want some jungle honey?

Wednesday, 27 June, 2007  
Blogger VanEeBoyz said...

My heart goes out to you Annalisa... I pray that you have your sweet little baby soon.... and it will be soon! They can't stay in there forever.
Praying for strength and patience.
Nicole.
P.S. Thanks for sending out the email for the Mom2Moms for me too.

Wednesday, 27 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

De-Stressing time will come in 20 years or so, till then I suggest you take up drinking!! Just kidding...really...don't do it!!!
I am praying for you and don't worry, the timing will be perfect!!!

Wednesday, 27 June, 2007  
Blogger Karen said...

Hopefully soon! And hopefully just the real thing. I saw you today driving by Lawson Heights - did you see me driving ahead of you? As for destressing, laying on a blanket in a park with the wind blowing the leaves of the trees above you is very relaxing.

Thursday, 28 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home