the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Friday, July 20, 2007

lounging around

Nadia just loves splashing in her pool, while Colin chills in his chair, with an adorable hat from Tim & Juanita!

The shirt Auntie Lisa made for Nadia. Accept Nadia turned out to be a girl. So now Colin can enjoy this cute shirt. Loving the sauna effect in my towel after his bath. Colin! Do you realize it's 30 degrees C, and you're cuddled in a big bath towel! Crazy man!

5 Comments:

Blogger VanEeBoyz said...

What a cute little guy. I love the towel picture.

Friday, 20 July, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

Aww! I forgot I made him/her a shirt. I guess I made it for baby boy and ended up with Nadia, but I like to spoil her now with frilly things instead. I don't make stuff anymore, she'll have to be happy with presents from the store. Don't forget to put lots of pictures of her on your blog too. I still want to see her pretty face.

Saturday, 21 July, 2007  
Blogger Tim and Annalisa Sawatzky said...

Well Lisa, Nadia is going through a hard core, "don't take my picture" phase. It's sure lasting a long time. But I want you to know that I'm trying my best to sneak pictures of her whenever I can. :)

Saturday, 21 July, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

Aww, poor kid. Not wanting pictures. Maybe she'll be just like grandpa and never want her picture taken. Oh well, Colin is too small to complain yet, so keep them coming!

Sunday, 22 July, 2007  
Blogger Juanita said...

Love the hat buddy! Sorry it's a little big.
What! Are you ever nuts in that towel. At least someone is comfortable in this heat:-)

Sunday, 22 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home