the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Were here

Well hello everyone. It's been a while since we had internet and in fact we still don't have our computer set up at home but I thought I'd just give a quick update from work. On Tuesday we finally moved into the place that we will be staying for the next few months and so we have been unpacking our boxes. The move up here to Birch Hills went well and my first Sunday went great, even though the other two Pastors are away on holiday's. There is a lot of stuff to blog about and dozens of really cute pic's of Nadia and a cat and some with frogs (her new favorite) and those will be coming soon. Thank you to all of you who are praying for us and to all of you who helped as well. God has been so good to us throughout this transition and all the things we were stressed about were not really a problem since God had a plan all along. We are now living on a farm about 10 minutes down the grid road from the church. It is older but it is a very nice yard. We will have to adjust to country living but I think it will be fun and I know that Nadia will love it. Well I have to go but there will be more in detail later, keep checking back.

Thanks,
Tim

PS: I am also pleased to announce that this is our 100th blog entry. So for those of you who have been here since the beginning, I just want to say thanks for your support.

7 Comments:

Blogger Wendy Sawatzky said...

Congrats on the 100th blog entry! I am so pleased that you have a blog. What a great way to keep updated on your changing life (and of course, see very cute photos!) All the best in your new location. (although, perhaps you have come and gone, according to the title of your blog entry - WERE here!)

Thursday, 09 August, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

Um, good job with your 100th blog. Yeah. Do you know why I hesitate? Ask me about it sometime.

As for stealing ideas for blogs, you stole my pictures. That's my picture of my neice & nephew, you can't put it on your blog. My neice/nephew pictures can only go on my blog. You get the daughter/son pictures. You think you can just take everything. Sheesh.

Thursday, 09 August, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, now kids, don't fight! My goodness there's enough cuteness to go around.
Glad to hear your settling in Tim. And by the way, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Now you're old and decrepit too. So, what are you anyway, 38?

Friday, 10 August, 2007  
Blogger Juanita said...

Glad to hear you are doing well! I like seeing the picture, even if it is a neice/nephew picture. (Thanks Lisa.)

Saturday, 11 August, 2007  
Blogger Karen said...

Glad to hear that you're doing well. Rural life is great... the dust, the bugs, the peace and quiet. Seriously, it is pretty good. Hi to you all, and God Bless.

Monday, 13 August, 2007  
Blogger Karen said...

I didn't even see Colin in that picture until just now! He's so small compared to that lion. Very cute.

Monday, 13 August, 2007  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

You know, I'm thinking of picking up some kid from somewhere and putting pictures of me and "unknown kid" on my blog and saying that it's pictures of my kid so that people will actually comment. Either that or I need better commenting friends. Either way, I'm jealous of your number of comments.

Saturday, 18 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home