the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

the results are in


A few days ago we finally went to the local nurse practitioner in town here, to find out Colin's weight. I am very pleased to say that I really liked her and we got along really well. And boy did they really love Colin. They stripped him down and instead of crying he smiled and giggled at them.

So the news you've all been waiting for! Colin weighs 12 lbs. 10 oz. and is 25 1/4 inches long at 3 months old.

We have 2 winners.....Anita and Sharlene! Way to go gals! You were also of the few that didn't think Colin was a heavy weight bruiser!

And the prize! A non-expenses paid trip to the metropolis of Birch Hills. Come see our property before we develop it! But really, you guys did great at guessing and I'm glad you humoured me and played along. See you at the next contest.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a really great picture of Nadia and Colin. I can't get over how grown up he looks already. I I don't remember Holly being like that, but that was a long time ago, and I hear the memory slips after you pass 35 so...

Thursday, 04 October, 2007  
Blogger Michael and Sharlene McDonald said...

Sharlene????? Hey wait a minute-- that guess was all mine!!
I'm comfortable enough in my masculunity to admit that I guess on baby weight contests-- but it's mostly the thrill of competition...

Man, I wish I had satellite so I could watch hockey...

Mike

Friday, 05 October, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are sooooo cute! I wish I were there. Or we could just wait half way in the middle...or at mom and dad's, whatever works.

Friday, 05 October, 2007  
Blogger VanEeBoyz said...

You have adorable kids! They look so much a like! Happy Birthday for the 9th. Very excited for your new home to come together soon.
Nicole

Monday, 08 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home