the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

please pray

We just put an offer on a house in Birch Hills. It's exactly what we've been wanting. It's a very large house with a beautiful back yard. But it does need some love. We would really like to own this house, but there is another couple coming to look at it on Saturday, from Saskatoon. Please pray that the owner would accept our offer. The agreement is that he will decide by Monday.

Here's a link, so you can check it out. http://www.saskhouses.com/listing/detail/?listing_id=11439

Thanks everyone.

PS. yes we've put a deposit on a lot in Birch Hills, in order to build a house. But now that is plan B because it's quite a bit cheaper to buy. Sorry if I confused anyone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You found a place? That's so cool! I hope that you get it. I'll pray that you can get it if God wants you to.

Thursday, 11 October, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you bought a lot?

Thursday, 11 October, 2007  
Blogger VanEeBoyz said...

The place looks really good! I was born in 75... are you calling me old? hee hee. We'll pray that God will work everything out!
Nicole

Thursday, 11 October, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great. I love the yard, and the huge kitchen. Is that a glass wall unit or a trophy case? I couldn't really tell. But I will pray that God's will be done, and hopefully that will mean you get it. Man it's huge!! Great price too.

Thursday, 11 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home