the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

fingers & toes

Our smiley little guys is less like a baby everyday! He is able to reach out to grab things and chew them. I call that mouth-eye co-ordination. Colin just can't get enough chewing and we have many wet shirts to prove it. In some ways I'd like to get the teething thing over as quick as possible, but on the other hand, I can wait for that first tooth.
I haven't been putting Colin in sleepers lately. He just kicks and kicks and gets himself all in knots.
Since it's winter his little toes have been covered. So after a bath I let him have some toe-time. He just loves to chew them.

Colin has been able to roll over for months, but he really has no desire to. Here he's on his side/tummy. I guess those little things on the mat finally caught his attention, because now he loves to roll over and chew them.

I just can't believe he'll be 6 months old at the end of the month. Hopefully, we'll get his room done before he's 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home