the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

some fun at last

We were in the city the other day and decided that we would fulfill Nadia's dreams of owning a princess dress. We let her pick this Ariel dress. And we picked out this cute little lion outfit for Colin. Let me know if you want it because I really don't think he will ever wear it again. He doesn't like it...which is too bad because I think he is so cute in it.

And some tom foolery. Tim needed a break from renos and the kids needed to be silly, so this was the result...the peasant trampoline. But no standing. Colin thought it was hilarious. In fact I'm blown away lately about how much he's changing. He's saying, or trying to say, so many words. And I can actually translate most of them. I'm also astounded at his love for tractors. He has 2 now and carries them around like little prize possessions. Our kids are so cute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Juanita said...

Your kids are so cute! I love that lion costume. It's too bad he doesn't like it, he is adorable in it. Maybe try again in a couple of weeks, he might not mind as much then? It's worth I try.

Friday, 17 October, 2008  
Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

Hey, he's the cutest lion every! I think you should tell him Auntie said that and then he'll want to wear it. At least make him wear it for Halloween. Or not.

Saturday, 18 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home