the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

update

I thought I should give a quick update about our visit to Castle Downs Church in Edmonton. We are still going for a meet and greet it's just that the date was changed. We are now going the next weekend, Feb. 20-22. And yes, we will be driving to Edmonton on Nadia's 4th Birthday. Although we've talked about it and I really don't think she cares because we are having a little girl birthday bash the weekend before. So if you have any really fun games for 3-5 year old girls, please let me know.

I know...2 posts with no pictures. I'll try to post some of those in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home