the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Friday, July 24, 2009

yard fun

Riding bikes on the 'patio' in the back yard. I think they rode almost all day.

We finally set-up the pool, now that it's scorching outside. Nadia and Dom loved it, but Colin was unsure.

Popsicles on the front step...watching the neighbours landscapers.

Okay, so we're busy, but I feel like I'm mostly refereeing. We mostly stay at home and play. In the back, in the front, on the street and in the park across the road. It's fun, but my days get eaten up and I don't accomplish much. For the summer we have an extra little one. He keeps the kids busy, but of course it adds another dimension.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Lisa Sawatzky said...

I love it! The kids look like they are so happy,and your yard is so nice! Do you have one of those canopies over your patio furniture? It's so nice! I was wondering who that little boy was. I'm so happy for you in your new house, and I can hardly wait to come see it.

Oh, and your word verification is still on too. But now I finally understand what you are talking about. I laughed so hard, because I really couldn't figure out what you meant.

Monday, 27 July, 2009  
Blogger Jen Glen said...

Wow! What an absolutely huge and beautiful backyard! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Monday, 27 July, 2009  
Blogger Karen said...

Hey, guys! Glad you are having a good summer and enjoying the summer weather! Miss you - hope to talk to you soon!

Tuesday, 28 July, 2009  
Blogger abo-bder said...

شركة نقل اثاث بالخرج

Sunday, 19 February, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home