the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Monday, May 11, 2009

found my cable...

I finally found my camera cable...so now I can download and post pictures. These are still from before we moved, but I wanted to post them. Here is the rock pathway I put into our yard last summer. And I was happy when it actually did it's job in the spring. Rocks instead of mud in that area. ...or a plank which was there. I collected all those rocks from around our yard.

Nadia's friend Keziah!

My little workers. They both wanted to clean. For some reason they think my Norwex clothes are so cool and special.
Moving day! It was so relaxing that I was anxious. I've never had every single thing packed and ready before the guys showed up. This was by far the best move we've done. They were taking a supper break here. I made hamburgers for them, but we ran out of propane on the seconds, thankfully our neighbours let me use their BBQ to finish.

In our basement suite in Edmonton. Somehow our kitchen table chairs went into the storage garage and Tim couldn't even dig them out they were so buried. So the kids sat on the floor, Nadia used a stool as a table, and we sat on the sofas for the first few day. Then we took the opportunity to get new kitchen chairs. Now we finally have 4 matching chairs, which will also match the dining room set. I can't even believe we finally have some really great furniture.

Setting up Nadia's bed. Colin just adores Tim.

playing around under the "table"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home