the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dedication

There are 4 babies in our church that are only a few months apart in age. And before Christmas they were all dedicated, accept Colin. It's not that we didn't want to, it's just that Grandpa and Grandma couldn't make the date. You know those type...always gallivanting around the country. So finally, we found a date that worked. We all went up on stage and everyone was happy. Can you believe it! No screaming or otherwise. I'm so proud of my family! And Pastor Daddy did a great job. Thanks honey!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

Tim, you had to do your own baby dedication? Something just doesn't seem right about that. I guess it is a really special thing to dedicate your child to God but it just seems a bit weird to me. I am so happy Nadia was wearing her dress from Thailand. I've never seen it on her before. What a sweetie!

Thursday, 21 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home