the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Grandma's visit

It was so cool that Grandma came to spend the whole day to play with Nadia. She loved it. She pretty much told Grandma what they were going to do, all day long. And Grandma obeyed.
Watching a movie. Nadia was annoyed that I was interrupting.
Colin just doing his thing...threatening a baby!
Multiple trips around the house with the stroller. I think Colin enjoyed it more than Nadia.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get over how big your kids are getting. So next time your in town, let me know so we can come say hello okay? I miss you guys.

Friday, 08 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home