the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

little mommy


This puppy was a gift from Grandma, from a shopping trip to the mall. And Nadia is in love with her lately. I'm so proud that she actually named one of her teddy's. She is called Snuffy Snuffy. And today Snuffy Snuffy was her baby. She put her into Colin's highchair and put a bib on her and buckled her in. Then she asked for some food and a spoon. I had to convince her to pretend about the food. After that she took Snuffy Snuffy out and gave her a bottle. She is so particular about doing everything just like mommy. If she was only bigger, she could feed Colin....and even change his diaper. But I guess her technique does need a little work.

PS. Birthday blogs are coming....but hey, I have to pace myself! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Juanita said...

I am just amazed at how grown up Nadia looks. There is no baby left in that girl. I love the hair ties.
Mom S said that Colin is almost crawling. Your house will be really fun very soon!

Friday, 22 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this pace, it is very entertaining. I love her puppy's name. She's going to be just like Auntie when she grows up. Actually, if she grows up she'll be less like Auntie since Auntie doesn't plan on growing up.

Friday, 22 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home