the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween fun

I though we should have something to let the kids know we had candy. So Nadia and I made our family out of pumpkins. Notice that she drew and coloured her own pumpkin. Nadia is standing outside in her Ariel dress and it's just above 0. Tough girl.
All dressed up....and having so much fun!
Nadia's Halloween loot. Daddy took her to a few houses. Colin & I stayed home to give candy to the kids, and Colin couldn't stop taking the candy out of the bowl and giving it to me. I tried to make him stop, but he got really mad. Of course he later expected me to give all of the candy back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Sawatzky said...

I don't know how many pictures I have of me and that crooked jaw look. She's so cute! And Colin just looks so cuddly. I can't wait to see them again. You guys should come out this weekend, okay?

Tuesday, 18 November, 2008  
Blogger Juanita said...

I just have to say, I love those yellow socks that she is wearing with that dress. So Ariel:-)
Looks like you all were having fun.

Thursday, 20 November, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home