the Sawatzky Nomad

We hope to keep all of our cross-provincial friends, and those abroad, updated with this blog. And maybe even hear from some who are long lost friends.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Is this blog working?

Hi all, I've been hearing that our blog is not working. I deleted some of the blogs that were giving me some grief and hoping that fixed it, but can you do me a favour. Can you post a comment and tell me if you think it looks normal again. The post below this should be, Edmonton - day 2, Edmonton - day 1 and 4th little girl birthday party. Are the sidebars showing up? How do I fix this, it shows up fine on our computer. Ahhh!!!! I don't like when technology has glitches.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael and Sharlene McDonald said...

I can see those-- but when I go to my RSS feed- it tells m that Game Time should be the next post- and it goes to a page telling me that this blog does not exist. Then gives me a link to the blogs first page- which took me to your post asking for help...

Tuesday, 03 March, 2009  
Blogger Michael and Sharlene McDonald said...

I can't access amything else after edmonton day 2

Tuesday, 03 March, 2009  
Blogger Michael and Sharlene McDonald said...

RSS feed seems to be working now...

Tuesday, 03 March, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't working but is now.

Andrea BUSBY ;)

Wednesday, 04 March, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's working!! And how come Andrea x-Busby keeps writing on your blog but never writes on mine. Somehow that doesn't see fair.

Wednesday, 04 March, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, this is just your way of getting people to comment, I get it. It was always working fine from what I could see!

momss

Wednesday, 04 March, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home